Electronic music fans are going to flock to the Tech next weekend for live performances from world class musicians staged amid the largest exhibition of interactive, collaborative digital music installations ever created.
Unleash your inner musician and immerse yourself in a new world of musical performances led by revolutionaries who are redefining the intersection of humans and machines.
- JEREMY ELLIS
- ONYX ASHANTI
- AUTHOR & PUNISHER
- DANIEL BEKMAN
- Sixteen interactive REBOOT:music
- jambox-style installations
Panel Discussion with the Artists moderated by ANI
Interact and make your own music with:
- 14 installations by renowned artists that allow you to collaborate and explore the boundaries of music making.
- Red Hot and Sympathetic Resonance, two large-scale, electro-acoustic experiences bring a technological twist to familiar acoustic instruments.
- The multi-player ConnecTable invites spontaneous jam sessions with friends and strangers alike – no rehearsal necessary!
- The Space Palette puts futuristic soundscapes at participants’ fingertips – literally.
- Stepping Tones’ immersive projection mapped environment lets participants create and visualize beats by hand.
- The Laser Harp Alembic surrounds visitors with an orchestra of sounds, each just a pluck of the air away.
$15 Limited Presale Tickets HERE
RSVP to the Facebook Event HERE
Saturday, May 10th
at The Tech Museum of Innovation
201 South Market St, San Jose
The Tech Museum of Innovation