San Jose businesses, looking for a way to save energy and money? Want some free advice for managing your business? PG&E is hosting Time for Business Power Hour at The San Jose Woman’s Club, Thursday August 28, 2014 from 7:30 AM to 4 PM.
You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Create a free energy plan, with a energy assessment and a customized action plan for how to save both money and energy
- Talk one-on-one with your PG&E representative about customized ways to help you save
- Learn key business strategies from local experts on digital marketing, personal branding and small business financing.
- Enjoy snacks and refreshments from popular local businesses
- Get connected with other professionals, networking with business leaders
When: Thursday, August 28, 2014 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Open House)
Speaker sessions will repeat and start at: 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
Location: San Jose Women’s Club
75 South 11th Street
San Jose, CA 95112