Number of Posts: 6
JoAnn moved to San Jose many years ago to attend San Jose State. She hopes to live here long enough to see BART and the A's come to town. She currently lives in a very challenging house built in 1892. She can get pretty defensive when people talk trash about San Jose. JoAnn walks the streets and parks of San Jose every day (with her camera and her boxer) and she rides around town on her 1986 Schwinn Traveler. Her two current favorite things about San Jose are Veggielution Community Farm and San Jose Bike Party.
- Dance in Transit – What a Trip!, 18 Sep 2010 in Dance&Downtown&Entertainment
- Tour of Proposed Ballpark Site Sparks High Hopes, 31 Aug 2010 in Baseball&Downtown&San Jose&Sports&Transportation
- Produce Doesn’t Get Much More Local than This, 19 Aug 2010 in Downtown&Farmer's Market
- Talented Local Chef Cooks for a Cause, 18 Aug 2010 in Benefit&Community&Food & Drink&Fundraiser&Gardens
- A Duo of Delicatessens, 13 Aug 2010 in Downtown&Eating Out&Food & Drink
- Master Gardeners – They’re here for us!, 04 Aug 2010 in Community&Gardens&Workshop