To BART or not to BART
Several weeks ago, there was an electrical fire somewhere close to the Hayward BART station so for the next month and a half, commuters will need to be more flexible with their schedules.
Here’s a few tips on how to survive BART for the next month and a half:
- Catch an earlier train (and plan to arrive at your destination later)
- For you Fremont/Richmond line folks, get use to the BayFair station.
- Don’t take BART when it’s a Spare-the-Air day AND a Bike-to-Work day AND when they need to do repairs.
- When it’s crowded on the station, the next train (and the next, and the next one after that) will not be the one you need.
- When you do finally see the train you need (after three trains have went by), it’ll be a 6 car train.
- And No. You can’t squeeze 15 cars worth of people into a 6 car train so please stop trying.